MUSC Web Server Developers' Corner
This method is for on-campus use. For off-campus connections, use WebDrive
or an sftp client to make an sftp connection to wwwdev.musc.edu.
from a Windows machine
1. Right click on "My Computer" and choose "Map
2. For "Folder" enter in:
NOTE: If you only have access to a specific (sub) directory under a site
(root directory), continue with the full path after your site name:
3. Click on "different user name" link and
in the window that pops-up enter your NetID login as your "User name"
and your NetID password and then select the "OK" button.
4. Select the "Finish" button and a window
with your connection should appear.
from a Mac
1. At the top menu click on the "Go" menu option
then select "Connect to Server."
2. Enter in:
(NOTE: If you only have access to a directory under a site, continue with
the path after your site name.)
3. Select the "Connect" button.
4. Enter your NetID login as the "Username"
and your NetID password (leave the Workgroup/Domain field blank).
5. You should now have a mapped drive on your