US Passport Fair
Thursday, September 25th
Representatives from the Charleston Passport Center will be accepting passport applications (new and renewal) at the Study Abroad Fair on Thursday, September 25 at the Cougar Mall.
This event is open to the general public.
Do you have plans to travel to a foreign country? The Center for International Education at the College of Charleston has teamed up with the U. S. Department of State (Charleston Passport Center) to host a Passport Fair where you can apply for your passport, no appointment necessary!
Please bring the following with you:
1. Form DS-11 if you are applying for the first time, or under age 16*. Form DS-82 if you can submit a previous U. S. passport issued to you in the last 15 years, when you were age 16 or older.
2. Certified copy of your U. S. citizenship evidence that lists parent(s) name. NOTE: Photocopies, notarized copies, and hospital birth certificates are not acceptable.
3. Valid photo ID. Examples: driver?s license, state-issued ID, student ID
4. A photocopy, front and back, of your valid photo ID.
5. One color passport photo, size: 2? x 2?. Please note that we will not be providing photo services.
6. Appropriate passport fees. NOTE: Only checks and money orders will be accepted. NO CASH!
? Adult passport fees: $110/passport book; $30/passport card
? Minor (under 16) passport fees: $80/passport book; $15/passport card
? A $25 application fee is charged for each application submitted.
*Children under 16 require the consent of both parents, or the parent having sole legal custody, for passport issuance. Please see our website for more information.
Passport forms and passport information can be found on our website: