Requirements of the Trainee
The requirements of the training program include the following:
- Participation in a weekly interdisciplinary seminar on cancer research, emphasizing treatment.
- Satisfactory completion of the six-week course entitled “Responsible Conduct of Research”.
- Satisfactory completion of the two-credit hour course entitled “Development of Molecular Cancer Therapies: From Bench to Bedside”. Download lecture schedule.
- Participation in the Pharmacology Journal Club for all years of support by both the fellow and the mentor.
- Presentation of a yearly seminar to an MUSC audience.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of the biannual review process.