CGS in the News
MS Forms and
As a MS student your academic progression is recorded through timely completion of the following items. Descriptions and time limits are printed at the bottom of each form. Academic requirements should be completed in the following order:
- Selection of Advisory Committee Chairman (Appointment of Major Advisor) (pdf)*
- Selection of Advisory Committee (pdf)*
- Program of Study (pdf)*
- Admission to Candidacy (pdf)*
- Plan of Research (pdf)* - NOTE: Submit form with a copy of the title page
- Thesis Defense Notification (pdf)*
- Successful Defense (pdf)*
- Thesis Defense Rubric (pdf)
Once an Advisory Committee is formed it must meet at least once a year.
Additional Forms and Information - also available in the 'Current Students' section on the left-side navigation bar.
- Thesis Guidelines (pdf)*
- Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students & their Research Advisor (pdf)*
- Graduation Forms
* View PDFs using the free Adobe Reader.