FWS Employment Responsibilities
Federal Work Study employees are expected
to approach their employment in a professional manner. A student
who accepts a FWS position is expected to:
1. Complete employment paperwork with the
FWS Coordinator prior to working.
2. File all appropriate forms, as required,
with the Office of Financial Aid Services.
3. Fill out timecards completely and accurately.
4. Ensure that all timecards are turned in
5. Perform all duties in compliance with departmental
6. Treat all members of the MUSC community
and all visitors with courtesy and consideration.
7. Notify your supervisor when you are unable
to work as scheduled.
8. Maintain confidentiality when working with
all employment related material.
9. Maintain academic standing.
10. Notify your supervisor and the Office
of Financial Aid Services prior to terminating employment
11. Never work during scheduled class times.
12. Notify your supervisor and the Office
of Financial Aid Services prior to starting an out of town
rotation. Failure to communicate these dates may cause premature
termination of your paperwork from the payroll.
13. Continue to maintain satisfactory academic
progress and be enrolled at least half time.