Employee Handbook


Changing FWS Jobs

Although every effort is made to help you locate the right job for you, there may be the need for a change. In such instances, the student must notify the supervisor and the Office of Financial Aid Services in writing. A FWS employee wishing to transfer to another department must leave their current department in good standing. Therefore, the employee should submit a written resignation to their current department giving a minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice. You will need to make an appointment with the FWS Coordinator to obtain assistance in finding another job. Your pay rate will not automatically be transferred.