Student Diversity at MUSC
MUSC Student Diversity Home
Diversity embraces the distinctiveness of each individual and the groups to which each belongs. It acknowledges and celebrates those human qualities that are different from our own and outside the groups to which we belong, as well as our own.
A diverse environment is one that: welcomes and values all people; is grounded in respect for others; is nurtured by open dialogue between those of differing perspectives; and is motivated by action that is characterized by an openness and willingness to change.
Education in a diverse setting prepares students to become good health care partners in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.
If you have attended a program, been the recipient of one of our many services, or worked directly with a member of the OSD staff please take a minute to complete our customer service survey.
- Gay Straight Alliance Membership Meeting
- Monday October 12, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Welcoming Diversity Campus Workshop
- Wednesday October 14, 2015 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday October 15, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- PCard Training
- Thursday October 15, 2015 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Fiesta Latina
- Thursday October 15, 2015 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Gay Straight Alliance Coffee Talk
- Wednesday October 21, 2015 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- AHH Officers Meeting
- Tuesday November 03, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM