Student Diversity at MUSC
MUSC Student Diversity Home
Diversity embraces the distinctiveness of each individual and the groups to which each belongs. It acknowledges and celebrates those human qualities that are different from our own and outside the groups to which we belong, as well as our own.
A diverse environment is one that: welcomes and values all people; is grounded in respect for others; is nurtured by open dialogue between those of differing perspectives; and is motivated by action that is characterized by an openness and willingness to change.
Education in a diverse setting prepares students to become good health care partners in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.
If you have attended a program, been the recipient of one of our many services, or worked directly with a member of the OSD staff please take a minute to complete our customer service survey.
- OLM Linen Drive
- Wednesday May 13, 2015 All Day - Sunday May 24, 2015 All Day
- AHH Officers Meeting
- Tuesday June 02, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday June 04, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Gay Straight Alliance Membership Meeting
- Monday June 08, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Gay Straight Alliance Coffee Talk
- Wednesday June 17, 2015 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday June 18, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- PCard Training
- Thursday June 18, 2015 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM