Use the data from
7/18/94 (Melbourne, Australia) and 7/19/94 (Charleston, South Carolina)
Question? What important astronomical event was
occurring on these two day?
- 1. Prepare a chart to compare the high temperatures and low temperatures for both
- 2. Compare the latitude and longitude of both cities.
- 3. Suggest reasons why the temperatures are different in these 2 cities.
- 4. Now take a look at the tides. Prepare a chart to compare the low
tides and high tides for both cities.
- 5. Now compare the phases the moon for both sites. Suggest reasons why there are
- 6. What other comparisons can you make from the two newspaper weather entries?