"Lunchtime Losers" - MUSC's Team-based Weight Loss Class Starts May 8
The MUSC Weight Management Center is about to begin our 21st "Lunchtime Losers" weight loss class! We started offering this very popular class back in 2008. To date, our Lunchtime Losers have lost over 2,000 lbs and an impressive average of 4% - in just 10 weeks!
Now, what is "Lunchtime Losers?"
- 10-week weight loss class/competition
- 1-hour weekly meetings over your lunch break (12:15-1:15pm)
- You can attend in-person or online (in real-time); can even attend on your smartphone or tablet! Lessons are recorded for those who might not be available during class time.
- Led by weight management professionals from the MUSC Weight Management Center (i.e., team of registered dietitians, psychologists, exercise physiologists)
- Emphasis on healthy eating, exercise, and other sustainable healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Prizes for top individual and team weight losers
- $98 for the entire program (payroll deduction available); meal replacements can even be added to the program and your payroll deduction
- Next class starts: Thursday, May 8. Classes will be held in Gazes Auditorium (on campus); don't worry, we'll send you a map. You can also attend online.
To take a quick real-time tour and/or to register for this class, simply click here: https://connect.musc.edu/p7c2wsjhs4b/ (you must click from a computer; tour will not run on phones/tablets)
MUSC Weight Management Center