IPID Small Grants Announcement
Dr. Betsy Pilcher 792-2337 email@example.com
The MUSC Strategic Plan Interprofessional/Interdisciplinary (IP/ID) Operations Team is pleased to announce the 2013 Interprofessional Collaboration Grant Opportunity Pilot Project Program. Information about this request for proposals is below. Deadline for proposal submission is September 13, 2013.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Betsy Pilcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUSC Interprofessional Collaboration Grant Opportunity Pilot Project Program - 2013
To promote the scholarship of interprofessional (IP) collaboration and practice in the areas of clinical care, education, and research.
The project requesting support may include, but is not limited to, a focus on:
(1) the impact of IP practice on (for example):
or, (2) Research on interprofessional practices (i.e., development/validation of IP practice assessment measures)
The project description should include:
1. The PI, Co-PI, and other investigators may be faculty, postdocs, graduate students, or clinical staff and must have an interprofessional* composition. In addition to including investigators representing multiple professions, the proposed project should aim to establish a relationship between IP practice and outcomes (clinical care, education, or research). *Interprofessional is defined as the representation of two or more professions (e.g. nurse and physician, pharmacist and physician assistant)
2. The Principal Investigator (PI) or co-Principal Investigator (co-PI) must have a current appointment with MUSC (e.g., University, MUHA, MUSC Physicians).
3. Scholarly work that establishes baseline data or demonstrates strong potential for obtaining additional funding will be viewed favorably.
1. Application should include abbreviated curriculum vitae (or NIH Biosketch) of all investigators
2. Application should include a letter of support from the supervisor of the PI and Co-PI (if applicable)
3. Application should be a maximum of two pages including:
4. A one page appendix:
All materials must be combined and submitted in a single PDF document.
If assistance needed with research aspects of the application, please contact the SCTR Success Center at https://sctr.musc.edu/
Submit completed application packet as a single PDF file to: Amy Leaphart at email@example.com
For questions about the MUSC Interprofessional Collaboration Grant, please contact Betsy Pilcher, DMD, at 792-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.