President’s Vice Presidents Group (VPG)
VPG provides executive-level direction, policy, and oversight for
the acquisition, deployment, management, and use of IT resources across
the MUSC enterprise.
The VPG performs the following functions:
- Defines and communicates the MUSC Vision, Priorities, and Guiding Values,
and helps ensure that IT strategies and policies support these directional
- Working with the IMC, helps define major IT focus areas and objectives
- Provides input to and approves the MUSC IT Vision, IT policies, and IT
- Approves the overall operating model for the deployment and use of IT across
- Approves the MUSC IT Project Plan (which includes major IT initiatives,
projects, and investments for a given planning period).
- Approves IT budgets and cost allocation/cost recovery processes.
- Resolves significant IT issues that cannot be resolved at IMC level.