Shibboleth2.xml ~ Form Generator
- Use this form to configure your Shibboleth SP system for working with MUSC's Identity Provider.
- After submission, you will be presented with a plain-text page to cut and paste your shibboleth2.xml file from.
Post Submission Modifications
- For IIS enter your Site ID and associated FQDN.
- IIS, this is under the InProcess/ISAPI section. The values should correlate to the site (if using virtual hosts) and ID # listed in the main IIS admin screen.
- Apache, simply use the host or virtual host name you are protecting.
- By default, the directory "secure" is protected under your SP's root folder. You will need to create this directory or change the referenced in the shibboleth2.xml file.
- May be downloaded here.
- Place one of these scripts in the directory you'd like to secure. The script will return the CGI variables returned by Shibboleth.
* denotes required
NOTE! This form will not work for the Shibboleth SP v 2.4.