- The learning objectives of the Unit were adequately explained.
- The Unit was well organized.
- There was a sufficient depth and number of lectures.
- There was adequate time for scientific discussion.
- Assignments contributed meaningfully to Unit content.
- Textbooks on reserve in the Library were useful.
- I had the necessary knowledge and experience for this Unit.
- was an effective teacher.
- provided useful feedback on my assignments and/or presentations.
- was well prepared for this class.
- was available for student questions in and out of class.